What To See
- Spectacular views of the Confederation Bridge and Northumberland Strait coastline,
- Historic lighthouse,
- Fascinating exhibits,
- Beautiful natural surroundings,
- New Brunswick Visitor Information Centre,
- Shuttle Service to Prince Edward Island run by Confederation Bridge Ltd.
Things to Do
- Beach and walking trails,
- Bird watching and nature observation,
- Guided walks,
- Iceboat Landing Restaurant.
Cape Jourimain Nature Centre makes connections, engaging and exciting people about environmental conservation. Our facilities take the environment into consideration and you can see how a green building works.
Planning Your Visit
We are easy to find: within an hour drive to Moncton - New Brunswick, Amherst - Nova Scotia and Charlottetown - Prince Edward Island! Visit us on Facebook and see regular updates to what is happening.
Our photo gallery gives you an impression of what you can find here.